Donate to NLI
Serving as a regional land trust Natural Land Institute has protected, managed and restored more than 16,000 acres of undeveloped land in northern Illinois since 1958. NLI works to safeguard forests, prairies, and wetlands for native plants and animals, protects rivers and streams for fish and other aquatic species, educates people about their part in nature, and provides opportunities to enjoy natural areas.
A gift to Natural Land Institute helps us to continue our work to protect nature and its creatures, big and small!
Natural Land Institute is a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Your donation helps
- Protect native flora and fauna
- Preserve land for future generations
- Supports work to prevent environmental degradation
You may choose donate to NLI in memory of, or in honor of someone. If you would prefer to become a member, please click here.
There are several ways to support the Natural Land Institute.
- Give online by filling out the form below.
- Mail your donation to
Natural Land Institute, 320 S. Third St., Rockford, IL 61104
- Make a Bequest through your will or revocable trust. Click here to learn more.
- Click here to learn about Gift Planning options.
Call Jill in the NLI office at 815-964-6666 to make a gift of stock, bonds, personal property or other assets.